Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic
12 gauge, 30" Barrel
The new Model 1100 Competition Synthetic is super-tuned for the competitive scene.
• 30" overbored barrel.
• Optimized for 2 ¾" target loads and light field loads.
• Nickel-Teflon® finish on receiver and all internal parts for smoother cycling – the most reliable cycling ever.
• Barrel has a 10mm target-style rib.
• Adjustable comb and cast adjustment options.
• High-gloss blued barrel.
• Fully adjustable target-style stock with recoil reduction.
• Synthetic polymer stock and fore-end finished with a carbon graphite appearance.
• Includes full set of 5 extended Briley (Target) choke tubes. Stock includes recoil reducing system and SuperCell recoil pad.
Twin target-style bead sights
Polished nickel finish on receiver
Nickel-Teflon® coated internals
Adjustable comb and cast adjustment options
Includes full set of five Briley (Target) Pro-Bore Choke Tubes: skeet, improved cylinder, light modified, modified and full